Monday, April 9, 2012

THE TASTE OF INNOCENCE


     Now that I am the father of six children...three of them boys...I intend to teach them the full pleasures of showing off their legs and having other boys do to them what Mr. Michaels taught me and the other boys in my gym class at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. Why, already Ilya, Peter and Kaya know the pleasure of how it feels to lie on their stomachs. But, to tell you the truth, my wife tells me that they only do it to counteract the gas in their stomachs. That means it'll be up to me to show them how to properly wear shorts and knee socks as they get older in order to attract the attention of other boys to look at their kneebacks...and smack their lips in anticipation.

     Ilya, at almost nine, already knows the pleasure of biting another male's kneebacks...mine!

     How did this happen? It occurred when I was alone with Ilya in our house in Malibu. I was laying upon my stomach, propped up on my elbows, dressed in a tee shirt, mid-thigh tennis shorts and white knee socks, reading a copy of the next play I was going to appear in..."Dracula". Ilya came into the library, searching for me. When he saw me on the floor, he came running towards me at full speed (for a three-year-old). When he was a couple of feet from me, he tripped on the carpet. He had opened his mouth to let out a scream when, suddenly, his face came down upon my left kneeback. His baby teeth sank a little into my meat.

     I closed my eyes and looked up at the ceiling, silently sighing in absolute ecstasy. Not only had Ilya's teeth touched my kneeback...but saliva was dripping from his mouth as well. I suddenly reverted back to upstate New York when Jean-Paul Deschanel did the same to my right kneeback when we were playing dead.

     My heart started racing because it was my own son who was now tasting my kneeback. But, was he yet too young to fully understand the true pleasure of biting and licking another boy's kneeback? Would teaching him now be rushing him into a world which he may not be completely ready for?

     Hell, no!!!!!

     After all, my mother got me started wearing shorts and knee socks (and forcing me to display my kneebacks for all the other boys to see) at a young age...when I started going to school. I was five years old then. Ilya is only three. Why shouldn't he get a head start on biting and licking another male's kneebacks...even if those kneebacks are mine?

     I took Ilya aside after rising to my feet. I asked him how my kneeback felt in his mouth...and how he felt biting and drooling on it. At first, Ilya appeared ashamed and afraid to answer.

     "Don't be afraid", I told him. "Now you know what Daddy does with his friends. So...how did it feel? What did you think of my kneeback in your mouth?"

     "It tasted good, Daddy!" he exclaimed.

     I closed my eyes, looked up at the ceiling...and smiled once more.

     My son...my eldest son...actually said that my kneeback tasted good!

     Well, what else could he say? He's only three years old! The word "delicious" still isn't in his vocabulary! But, give him time. When he learns that the word "delicious" means to taste good, he'll probably say that my kneebacks taste delicious.

     I hope so...because I intend to teach his little friends the true pleasure of tasting my meat when I start throwing Ilya birthday parties every year and have them lick ice cream off my thighs, calves and kneebacks.

     Suddenly, an idea came to me. I rolled my knee socks down, exposing my well-built calves, and then threw myself back down onto my stomach on the carpet. Then, I turned and looked at Ilya.

     "You want to do some more?" I asked him.

     He nodded and quickly fell down and began to lick the back of my legs. As his tongue sloshed back and forth upon my tender, muscular meat, I looked up at the ceiling, closed my eyes again...and sighed deeply.

      MY SON WAS ACTUALLY ENJOYING THE TASTE OF MY LEGS!!!

     Ah...how his tongue felt upon my thighs...my calves...my kneebacks!

     It was almost too indescribable for words! But, at least Ilya was starting to learn the fine art of tasting a male leg...even if it was mine.

     When he had finished, I made Ilya promise that what we did in the library...and what we shall do in the future...will be our little secret. Jen must never find out. If she ever did, she'd break my neck.

     And if she did...I hope she'll have the decency to break my neck when I'm laying face down in shorts and knee socks!


No comments:

Post a Comment