Wednesday, March 24, 2010

GOOD GUYS/BAD GUYS




     Can you recall the first time you've ever had sexual gratification? Can you remember where it happened, what you were doing and how you were dressed when you had it?

     I can!!! I can remember my first encounter very well.

     It was mid-summer in 1979 and we were in the middle of a blistering heat wave. It was over 100 degrees in the shade and the only way to escape the heat was either to go swimming or play so vigorously that we became too ignorant as to just how hot it really was.

     Some friends and I were playing a game of "good guys and bad guys". I was dressed in a light brown short-sleeved shirt, mid-thigh denim short pants, white athletic knee socks and sneakers. Oh, I was an absolute picture of a handsome young man that day! On this day, I (and a couple of my friends) were playing the "bad guys". We were using air-powered paintball guns. When fired, the compressed air gave the water-based paintballs a cool feeling when they splattered against the body. We played our game in an open field near the school we attended. Since the school was closed for the summer, we were permitted to use the small park and game field that bordered the school.

     Our game was proceeding very well when, suddenly, I was struck in the center of my back by an extremely COLD red paintball. As soon as I felt it splatter against my back, I immediately dropped to my knees and slowly fell forward onto my stomach...but not before at least two more struck me on the outer side of my left thigh and the left side of my head just above my ear. I stiffened my legs in such a way that the front of my knees were off the ground and the back of my legs were straight and hard. Two of my teammates, a nine-year-old French-Canadian boy named Pierre and his six-year-old brother, Jean-Paul, dropped to the ground and took cover behind my prone body, using my stiff thighs and knees to steady their guns and aim them at our adversaries. As they did so, I was able to feel more paintballs (smaller ones than those which struck me in the back, thigh and head) beginning to pelt my left thigh and knee. How did I feel as all this was going on? You have to remember...I was dead! And yet, feeling my friends' bare arms and hands upon my well-formed pre-adolescent flesh filled me with such rapture that something happened which I had never experienced before in my young life.

     Cum began to squirt from my small penis and into my underwear!!!

     You want to know something else about this? Something strangely funny? I didn't care! I knew that the longer I lay face down on the grass and the more prepubescent cum gushed into my underwear, they would become drenched and leave a spot of incredible size upon the front of my short pants. But, something happened while this was going on that soon made me forget all about the wetness. The out-rush of the cum was accompanied by such a strong tickling sensation deep inside my penis way down to my balls! I knew I couldn't reveal that I was feeling it...otherwise our adversaries would know something happened. So, what do you think I did?

     I lay there on my stomach and smiled!!!

     Yes, the feeling was so ecstatic that my "dead" face smiled. But, since I was facing away from our adversaries, they couldn't see the look of utter satisfaction that was on my face. But, as gratifying as all this was, it couldn't compare with what happened next. Pierre and Jean-Paul rose to their knees and started firing a barrage of paintballs at our adversaries until their guns...and their luck...ran out. Red paintballs from the other team struck first Pierre and then his brother and they pitched forward across my body...Pierre on my rump, his left shoulder and arm draping down the length of my left thigh and knee, and Jean-Paul, with his mouth agape, his face lying across the back of my right knee, his exposed tongue dripping saliva onto it. Unknown to them...even as our adversaries stood over our dead bodies...the smile on my face broadened and my closed eyes rolled about in absolute ecstasy. Yes, with the cum drenching my underwear and Jean-Paul's drooling tongue on the back of my knee, I began to know what true gratification felt like. I was indeed in seventh heaven!!!

     Was this the end of our game? Hardly! Our adversaries decided that they would end the game by delivering a coup-de-grace to our prostrate bodies. Each boy from the opposite team fired one final paintball...behind our ears! Now, the game was truly ended.

     As we rose to our feet, laughing, each of us examined the extent of the "damage" inflicted on us. Red paint "stained"  the complete back of my shirt and ran down both sides of my head...just as Jean-Paul's drool ran down the back of my right knee and wet the top of my knee sock. But, that wasn't all. Pierre looked down at the fly of my short pants and noticed the huge wet spot. Turning me away from the other boys, he asked me if I had peed in my pants. I told him I hadn't...but that something much more beautiful and gratifying had happened.

     And, with the sun setting on our fun, we all returned to our homes to clean up...as if nothing had happened that day. But, I knew the truth...that this was just the first time I would experience the full pleasure of "cumming" in my underwear and short pants. I would experience it again and again in years to come. After all, I was only eight years old...and my whole life was still ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment