Sunday, March 28, 2010

THE SOCCER TEAM "CUMMINGS"


     After our initial night of "patty-cake" (which is what my gym teacher called the little game we did with each other), Mr. Michaels recommended I try out for several team sports...especially ones that required me to wear shorts. Hell, I knew I was athletically adept! Why not join some teams and let everybody else in the school see it? So, I decided to take Mr. Michaels up on his offer. I tried out for the three sports in which shorts are the norm...tennis, lacrosse and, my favorite, soccer. I won places on all three teams...as well as in baseball and basketball.

     On the school's soccer team, I got the place of goalie...which meant that all I had to do was to keep the opposing team from scoring a point. Of course, though, there were times when the kicker on the other team was faster than I was and managed to get the ball past me to score a point for his team. Besides making certain that the opposing never got a point, I had to throw the ball back into play if I stopped it by the use of my hands. When I did, I always made certain that the player I threw the ball closest to would be a teammate. And if the ball should miss one of them and make it nearer to an opposing player...boy, would I be in for a ribbing!!!

     There were also time when we would celebrate wholeheartedly if we won. One of these ways that we would celebrate would be "cumming". After my experiences with Mr. Michaels (who was also the supervisory coach of the soccer team), I was well-accustomed to the art...and since none of the other guys ever knew what it was or what it curtailed, Mr. Michaels asked me, as he had in the gym class, to demonstrate to the other team members by being the "cummee".

     After our most recent win, the team met inside the locker room, where, as the "cummee", I was instructed to lay face down upon the broad bench with my hands at my sides and the front of my knees (which were the only parts of my legs that were exposed) off the bench, giving the back of my knees that straight, hard look and feel that they had with Pierre and Jean-Paul years ago. Mr. Michaels then asked if any other boy on the team had an itchy crotch. One did...and it fell upon him to cum the back of my knees. The boy unzipped the fly of his soccer shorts, reached deep into his briefs, pulled out his penis and proceeded to rub it vigorously. Soon, his cum began to pour onto the back of my knees...and onto my shorts and knee socks as well.

     Did I mind that his cum was wetting my shorts and knee socks? Of course not! All I could think about was the feeling of utter exhilaration as his cum poured onto my knees. The other boys were able to see the look of total gratification on my face as I lifted my face from the bench. When I opened my eyes, I saw them looking at me...looking like the proverbial cat which swallowed the canary. I knew that I was finally caught in the act. That was the first time the other boys knew what my sexual pleasures were. Now, they knew that I loved having the back of my knees cummed. I knew that they would always pick on me to be the cummee. Why, even Mr. Michaels put it down in the team rule book that "after each win, the goalie shall lie face down upon the locker room bench to get the back of his knees cummed by each member of the team".

     But, I didn't mind being the so-called "scapegoat" for the team. Since that first time in the locker room, when Mr. Michaels cummed the back of my legs, I loved it. And I knew he loved it, too. Now, the other members of the soccer team would know the feeling of sexual gratification...and, hopefully, come to love it as I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment