Friday, April 2, 2010

A DOLLAR A LICK



     After I had experienced sexual gratification during my play with Pierre and Jean-Paul, I decided that, like the orphan boy Oliver, I wanted some more. So I gathered together all of my friends from school and near my home to help me out. They were to fill out a questionnaire of twenty very simple true or false questions...and if they got more than 75, they would be more than welcome to do what Jean-Paul got to do. Only they would get to lick both of my kneebacks to help me see if I could get that same itchy feeling that could only be relieved by the release of cum...for a price!!!

     I sought out all of my friends at school and handed them the questionnaire, waiting for them to finish so that I could collect them all and mark them when I got home later that afternoon. I was only hoping to have at least one-fourth of them get 75 or over.

     What a shock I got!

     All of them got 75 and higher...which meant that they would all get to lick my kneebacks in order to help me see if what Jean-Paul did was what made me cum in my underwear and shorts.

     I invited them all to my house when my mother was away at work. I decided that one dollar would be the going price just to lick one kneeback...so I collected two dollars from each boy who answered a questionnaire. After putting the money away in a secure spot, I went to my room and redressed in exactly the same clothes I wore when Jean-Paul, his brother and I played "Good Guys/Bad Guys" during the summer...a brown short-sleeved shirt, mid-thigh denim shorts, white knee socks and sneakers...before going outside in the back yard.

     They had all congregated around the wooden picnic table. Mounting the table and kneeling, I tied my feet together at the ankles and, giving Pierre the keys, handcuffed my hands behind my back after I laid down on my stomach. I told the boys that they were permitted to lick my kneebacks only...and not my thighs (though I knew some of them wanted to). And if they chose to bite them...well, they would have to pay an extra dollar each.

     The rules all laid out, the boys stuck out their tongues and, greedily, salivated all over my kneebacks. After just thirty seconds, I felt it...that same itch and gushing of cum squirting into my clean white underwear. And it didn't just happen when one boy licked my kneebacks...it happened when they all did it!!! Oh, the cum was really gushing out that day!

     After all of them got to lick my kneebacks and Pierre unlocked the handcuffs, I went into my house. I took off my shorts and underwear (which were totally saturated with cum), redressed and threw the underwear and shorts in the hamper to be washed later on...before my mother got home.

     Now that I knew the truth...that it was Jean-Paul's drooling tongue that caused me to cum in my underwear that hot summer day...I certainly would indeed look forward to doing it again. Not only soon...but in years to come...with extreme pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment